Thursday, May 22, 2008

Welcome!

This is my first message for my blog; there's not much to say yet, but I wanted to set this up before the school year started so that all of my CPA friends could get the address. Welcome! I look forward to sharing adventures with you over the coming year.

15 comments:

Maximum Ride said...

Hi Miss Shaw! I found your blog! It is me, Kailey. So I just wnated to say hi. Have a nice weekend!

Kailey

Unknown said...

I found your blog too! I'm going to miss you Miss Shaw! I feel DEEPLY deprived that you won't be my Humane Letters teacher next year!
Brooke

Mike said...

I gave the address to my mom.

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Shaw.

Alishia said...

Nice English photo. Now get to China and get some authentic Chinamen on here! I'm putting you on my Google Reader and I'm telling you so that you have the burden of recording your journey. The is a selfless act on my behalf as I want to ensure you that you have properly chronicled all the ups and downs!

Anonymous said...

What's up, Shaw? I can't wait to read about all your adventures and see lots of pictures! You know I'm not much of a world traveler, so I'm counting on you.

Matt enjoyed meeting you last night, and I was happy to see you as always. Take care and update often!

xoxo,
Jennifer C.

MCM said...

Hi Miss Shaw!

I'm so excited for you... and a little envious. The Chinese culture is so interesting. Hopefully it's safe up (down?) there.

-Clare

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Shaw!!! Hope ur summer is gr8 so far!!!

Anonymous said...

omg, i'm sooo gonna miss you Miss Shaw!!!!! come back soon!! =)

Elliot said...

Hey Miss Shaw,

Thanks for giving me the link to this. I hope you have a great time in China!

--Elliot

howcanyounamea.catjthm said...

Hi Miss Shaw! We all are missing you already!!! Humane letters will not be the same without you!

Alexis

ThatSwedishGirl said...

Hi Miss Shaw!!!
I wish you could stay with us at CPA! We'll miss you so much! Have fun in China!
-Brianna (the Swedish one)

Jason and Lisa said...

Welcome to blogging fun! Have a great time. I look forward to reading your blog.

PauPau!!! said...

Hola MISS SHAW!!!! I hope you had a great great summer!!! And I hope that you will love China!!! I miss you and I miss our class last year.. Im in 11B and half the class is made up of 10B... We are reading the Iliad and its so different than anything we read last year!!!
Sincerely, your favorite student Paulina!

PauPau!!! said...

Miss Shaw it has been a week and I HAVE NO DETENTIONS!! YAY!!!!

Again! Your Favorite student Pau!